PostersUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PostersUnion

Where posters of various sites come together to unite against the crap that happens on all the sites...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we know why DustDevil quit...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now we know why DustDevil quit... Empty Now we know why DustDevil quit... Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 am

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

Fuckin' stiff! Anyone who talks that much shit has something to hide.

Sorry- but a stiff is a stiff!

He knew Mofo was coming out with it so he quit the group so it wouldn't be awkward.

2Now we know why DustDevil quit... Empty Re: Now we know why DustDevil quit... Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

joeybagadonuts

Still waiting on some info on this. Not going to just jump to conclusions.

3Now we know why DustDevil quit... Empty Re: Now we know why DustDevil quit... Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 am

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

I got all the info we need.

The e-mail he used for CW is the same email he used to sign up for EOG! It's him. 100%

And he lives in Apache Junction and he's told Integrity that his name was Mike.

BUSTED!

I still think we should proceed with caution 'cause he'll go blab about our forum.

4Now we know why DustDevil quit... Empty Re: Now we know why DustDevil quit... Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 am

joeybagadonuts

KingRevolver wrote:I got all the info we need.

The e-mail he used for CW is the same email he used to sign up for EOG! It's him. 100%

And he lives in Apache Junction and he's told Integrity that his name was Mike.

BUSTED!

I still think we should proceed with caution 'cause he'll go blab about our forum.

Yes, I know. I know everything you know, Kinger. Mo talks, remember?

Anyways, as you said, be careful and DO NOT FUCKING say a negative word to him on the forums or off. Doubt he would sell us out, though.

5Now we know why DustDevil quit... Empty Re: Now we know why DustDevil quit... Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 am

BSH

BSH

Stiff picture please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum