PostersUnion

Where posters of various sites come together to unite against the crap that happens on all the sites...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting in new posters?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Voting in new posters? on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 pm

joeybagadonuts

Gentlemen,

Let's get some names going for who you think we should include in this forum venture?

Integ and I discussed a few last night, but we want to be democratic in our decisions here and will ask for everyone to speak their piece as to why or why not certain people should be included.

king

2 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 am

KingRevolver

DreamJob is a LOCK. He won't say a damn thing about any of this. He is very trustworthy and has been loyal to Integrity and Me.

BrickShitHouse is another solid poster.

3 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:46 am

KingRevolver

Oh and Integrity swears that Razz Donkey is NOT getting paid, Joey. I don't know. Suspect

4 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:49 am

joeybagadonuts

Ok, so DJ and Razz. Are we sure about razz not being too attached to EOG? He does write articles for Ken....

Other ones to consider-

Timely Hitting
Ditka
Agree with BSH
Tuckman

5 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 am

Integrity

Admin
razz writes those for sbr too, for clown points

not sure he getting paid yet

but i have his email and will def be talking to him

ditka may be too attached to mo, no? he a college boy starving for funds and may be tryin to get a paid gig

im tryin to talk to timely hitting about madden and ps3. im using that as a test to see if he'd work for me

http://postersunion.forumotion.com

6 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:53 am

KingRevolver

joeybagadonuts wrote:Ok, so DJ and Razz. Are we sure about razz not being too attached to EOG? He does write articles for Ken....

Other ones to consider-

Timely Hitting
Ditka
Agree with BSH
Tuckman

Yeah, not sure, man. Integrity is going to talk to him, I think. You may be right so maybe just put him on the back burner for now.

As far as the others:

I like Timer. Him and I had that stupid fight but we "made up" and I think the dude is hilarious but he's also a very loose cannon. When he gets pissed he puts it all out there. I'm afraid if he got pissed at any one of us he'd go spill the beans to everyone.

Ditka is a good kid and very solid. I like him a lot. I can't say I know him very well...Joey seems to know him the most. But he's a good selection, IMO.

I'm gay for Timely Hitting! clown

7 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 am

joeybagadonuts

KingRevolver wrote:
joeybagadonuts wrote:Ok, so DJ and Razz. Are we sure about razz not being too attached to EOG? He does write articles for Ken....

Other ones to consider-

Timely Hitting
Ditka
Agree with BSH
Tuckman

Yeah, not sure, man. Integrity is going to talk to him, I think. You may be right so maybe just put him on the back burner for now.

As far as the others:

I like Timer. Him and I had that stupid fight but we "made up" and I think the dude is hilarious but he's also a very loose cannon. When he gets pissed he puts it all out there. I'm afraid if he got pissed at any one of us he'd go spill the beans to everyone.

Ditka is a good kid and very solid. I like him a lot. I can't say I know him very well...Joey seems to know him the most. But he's a good selection, IMO.

Feel free to start making other threads about what sorts of things we should start getting into as projects. Either stuff we can do to advance our cause within EOG or stuff we should do here. Maybe we should just have separate threads for each thing we want to work on so we can track progress, updates, links, etc.

Taking over forumville is gonna be a lot of work, we may as well get crackin.

8 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 am

KingRevolver

ITA Twisted Evil

9 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 am

ChuteBoxe

I vote Dio. He's never screwed me over before and doubt he ever will. We also have an "in" with the man.

10 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 am

Integrity

Admin
how do we go about getting dio in?

i mean, he's a mod and all

while he has an 'in', what are his long term goals?

we all want a site someday and def wanna use this power to get there

i like dio and def trust him, but should there be 'no mods' rule for now?

11 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:59 am

joeybagadonuts

I like and trust Dio as well, my issue is that he may not want to, in a way, kinda sabotage his employer, or maybe he does. If he doesn't get paid to work at EOG, I say he should be in....

12 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:21 am

Integrity

Admin
how do we find out if he is paid?

id assume he HAS to be, but ive heard no, but come on, he spends way too much time on there

he'd be a fool not to get some chedda

13 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 am

KingRevolver

Well, Joey and I discussed this one. And I see both points.

Honestly, the guy told me straight up (PM) that he doesn't get paid. This was about three months back and I wasn't really "tight" with him at the time. We've become better friends since then so he could've been lying. Or he was probably telling the truth but is getting some money now?

I do know that about a month or so ago he lost his job and the guy started posting at EOG a lot more! Maybe he talked to Mofo and Mofo was able to get him some dough??

I do love Dio though. Really great guy.

And I see both points...it would be good to already have someone on the inside! But thing about him though is he never likes to get dirty. scratch He just sorta stays out of things.

I don't know. Up to you guys. Maybe this just needs a little further investigating.

14 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

joeybagadonuts

Ok, so I've been putting a lot of thought into who we let in....

1. I already posted something here (Ken's BFC PM), that if seen outside of the group we have here, who for some reason I trust explicitly, I might worry...

2. I will be posting up these CBB line moves which are super valuable. I would rather less than more be seeing this...

3. Mo. This might be the hardest thing for me, Mo is actually my friend like in a 'real life' way. We talk on the phone often and this guy really has my back. He's the sole reason I started actually posting at EOG again, as well as having stayed around. He is loyal to no end. I hope what we are doing here will not piss him off. He and I have actually talked to length about some business ops he came up with, one was his own forum. I wonder if at some point having him work for us would be an option, or does that go back into the "bad things" we want to get away from at EOG? I think Mo is fuckin amazing at getting people to be loyal and see his 'vision'. Our vision is much different.

4. I gotta say 'no' to Dio at this point unless Chute can 100% assure us that he won't be torn between what he is going to be doing here and for us and what he is doing at EOG.

15 Re: Voting in new posters? on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm

KingRevolver

I agree with your post.

I'm pissed off though. I had so much good shit in PMs that I could've been saving all this time to show you guys.

Like that Nap stuff I was telling you about, LOL, and other juicy shit.

16 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 am

Integrity

Admin
I love Mo too and he is the sole reason I stay at EOG myself. He's also talked to me about potentially being with him at his forum.

I don't think what we are doing will totally piss him off. If anything, should we all work together at some point, us having this union will only strengthen our cause to be potential Business Partners with him, rather than just employees for him.

If our focus is only on EOG, then I can see where he will get pissed (especially if we totally fuck shit up there.) But, we will pick our spots and causes carefully at EOG and other forums and work slowly to build up something.

But it's safe to say we are all tight with mofo on some level and will do our best to keep his feelings/our potential future with him in mind when we go about our business.

17 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

joeybagadonuts

Glad we are once again on the same page. I think Mo would be 100% open to working for/with us in the future.

We really need to make sure this places goes undiscovered till we are ready.

Let's have another serious talk about who we should include next. I think maybe add 2 very soon, and possibly do a one at a time rule for a bit... See how people fit in and what we are in need of.

We have the good position of being very calculated with every move we make. All of us together should be able to really come up with a solid plan of action when we do anything. it will force us to think all decisions out and only make good ones.

18 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

KingRevolver

Well, if you want to add two now then we should add Bricker and Duster.

I love DJ but he usually stays out of things. Bricker and Duster like to get dirty and probably have some great ideas. I think we should add those two. Thoughts?

19 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 pm

joeybagadonuts

Dust is 100% in. I'll have him sign in tonight.

We need to approach Brick. Who should talk to him?

20 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:31 pm

joeybagadonuts

Anyone friends with Duece over at SBR? I liked the kid back when he was at EOG.

Seems to be able to stir shit up at SBR...

21 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 pm

KingRevolver

joeybagadonuts wrote:Dust is 100% in. I'll have him sign in tonight.

We need to approach Brick. Who should talk to him?

I can talk to him if you want. I'll do it tonight.

22 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 pm

KingRevolver

joeybagadonuts wrote:Anyone friends with Duece over at SBR? I liked the kid back when he was at EOG.

Seems to be able to stir shit up at SBR...

Yeah, I pretty much know everyone at SBR. Duece is so far up JJ's ass nowadays. Well, he plays the opposite. He's a "JJ Hater" which translates into a JJ lover. All the people who act like they hate JJ really actually love him. I think they talk a lot on the phone, too. He'd snitch about this whole thing at a drop of a hat.

23 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

joeybagadonuts

Ok. Off the list. Was just a thought. Not too familiar with his more recent stuff.

24 Re: Voting in new posters? on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 pm

KingRevolver

flower

25 Re: Voting in new posters? on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am

Integrity

Admin
What about Razz?

He is even better than DJ and Bricker. He is sharp and more importantly, has something to gain.

We can push his articles on EVERY FORUM if we wanted to.

He's a team player with something to gain, and definitely will be someone we would want on our forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum